Setting up your Facebook account
Before you login into FB Reacts, you need to do these setups to your account and posts.
- Go to Facebook settings and click on Security tab from the left side menu and then go to Login Approvals and uncheck "Require a login code to access my account from unknown browsers".
- Go to Facebook settings and click on Security tab from the left side menu and then go to Code Generator and disable it.
- If account is locked, unlock it by clicking "This was me" and then if you get notification saying "Your account was logged in to from an unrecognised browser or device. Please review this login now.", click This was me again and check Remember Browser and continue.
How to Login?
You don't have to register an account to login in FB Reacts. You'll just have to submit your Facebook email/username/phone and password, and pass our verification.
- Just go to FB React's home page
- Click "Login with Facebook" and enter your Facebook credentials.
How to get Reactions?
After logging in successfully, there is nothing much left to do but to look at these steps.
- Go to your account followers settings and set "Who can follow me" to Public.
- Go to your privacy settings and tools and set "Who can see my stuff?" to Public.
- Select the post/photo you want reactions on or you can submit custom posts/photos from Custom Id/Url option and then click on SEND REACTS! button.
- Chose the quantity of reactions and the type of reactions which are like, love, wow, haha, sad and angry and then click on Send reacts button.
- Hopefully, reactions will start showing on your submitted id.